Re: Installation - boot after installation fails

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 08:29:17AM +0100, Michael Felt wrote:
> well in this case the newer machine must be the vios version (2.2.2.×) because my hardware is p5 generation.
>
> guess i'll just have to wait for the netboot respositories to update. i have waited "many moons" - what is a few more?
>
> thanks for the explanation!

There won't be anything with a new yaboot until wheezy is released.

So you can try installing wheezy to check it works (since if it doesn't,
now would be a great time to tell people about it and try to get it
fixed before wheezy is released).

--
Len Sorensen