From: Bill Chatfield <bill_chatfield@yahoo.com>
To: debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:15 PM
Subject: Mac/PMU Gnome 3 Battery Applet

I have written a battery applet for Gnome 3 that reads the battery status from /proc/pmu.

https://github.com/gungwald/mac-battery-applet

Currently the install is done with "make install". I don't yet have the knowledge to build a Debian package and I'm not sure I want to. But, feel free to use it and/or include it as you choose.