Fun Maths Programme Sponsorship

Title: Fun Maths Programme Sponsorship
if this email was not intended for you or you want to unsubscribe click here

Fun Maths Programme Sponsorship

On request of a Church Group, Liezel agreed to offer some of the Maths4Mommies Fun Maths Activities to their children and a group of children  from a children's home participating in their holiday programme.

As maths and children are so close to her heart, she agreed to donate two days of her time to have Maths Fun with them. The programme is structured in such way that it will create a maths-talk at home - a skill that is desperately needed to improve maths in South Africa (Did you know: South Africa is the lowest scoring country in Maths in the world).

We would like to offer them the full Fun Maths Programme , but due to time constraints and the structuring of their programme, we can only see the children for 1 day per group. During this session she will only be able to do one of the ten activities from the Fun Maths Programme.

To ensure each child get the full benefit of the programme we would like to enrol every child into the Fun Maths Programme.

 Liezel decided to approach her family and friends to each sponsor a child, which mean we will be able to change the life of a child by enrolling them for the full programme for free.

We were overwhelmed with the response and instead of just sponsoring one child, some of her family and friends offered to sponsor up to five children.

They also requested that we create a sponsor link to enable them to forward it to their family and friends.

We are humbled and exited to make a difference in the future of these kids who might never had the opportunity if was not for you.

So let us see how many children’s lives we can change in the next two weeks by each of us just sponsoring one child and to forward this link to our family and friends and challenge them to do the same.

Liezel pledged that should we get more sponsorships than children attending the Church school programme, she will donate more days.

To sponsor just click here or to enroll your own child click here.

For more information please contact us at info@sateacher.co.za or visit www.maths4mommies.co.za

On behalf of these children we would like to thank you in advance.

Kind regards
SATeacher Team
011-9070803/4