Re: Installer from Ports, ppc 32 bit : "No kernel modules found"[was: Re: problem with page /ports/powerpc/]

On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 00:50:01 +0100
John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> On 12/04/2017 12:14 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> > I have to rebuild debian-installer to match the 4.14 kernel. The
> > current version of debian-installer on the installation images is
> > built against 4.13 but unstable has kernel 4.14. I will fix this
> > tomorrow.
>
> I have done this now although it's almost 1 AM in the morning here ...
> Should work now, I just uploaded the updated image.

Works, it seems:
Just started the same install: no error messages regarding the modules
anymore.

I didn't finish the install  - I'm tired. So I aborted the install.

Aborting the install crashed - but that might be a hardware, not
sure.

More in the next 24 hrs. or so ...

Thanks for the night shift, Adrian!

Good night,