install of GRUB and yaboot

Hi,

I can once reinstall from scratch Debian on my iBook (HW failure)
which I just did a fortnight ago...

Where are the GRUB explanations, is there a good guide? I was not able to find the mails from Frank Scheiner.

How should I proceed to install with GRUB

1) do some magic and install GRUB directly, even if the installer uses yaboot

2) partition differently from automatic partitioning, however install yaboot and then try to "upgrade"

3) ?

At least, with the correct partition, I might be able to install grub later. I understand the default yaboot partition is too small.

Riccardo