Re: Donations

Le 06/03/2021 à 20:51, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
I'll check eBay what machines I can find and then I'll pick one. I can also check
the French auction site you linked earlier, although I don't have any experience
with this site and no idea whether they will ship to Germany.
With leboncoin.fr, you can ship until 30 kg by https://www.mondialrelay.fr from https://www.ottogroup.com

Sometimes, it costs only 0,99 €.

We are not in a hurry, take your time during holidays.

If donations are bigger than necessary, I will refund the remaining amount to donators or I will give it to you, donators will choose.

--

Passez à Linux : https://infolib.re

    .--.
   |o_o |