Re: Updated Debian Ports installation images

My suggestion continues to be to delete all your partitions, and let the ISO installer install the partitions it wants to install.

It has worked for me every time.

But if you don’t want to do that, and it fails to install for you, then I have no further suggestions.

Best,

Ken