Re: netinst ppc64 2022-03-24 fails to install GRUB boot loader

On 3/28/22 09:18, Dennis Clarke wrote:
I can only guess that the partition step worked :

     https://i.imgur.com/izFmDCe.png

Did you actually switch to a second console and checked there is an
HFS partition, i.e. by running:

# mount | grep hfs

Actually I wiped both disks and went back to the partition stage and used sdb ( why not ? ) where I see good results :

    https://i.imgur.com/wfCbQLQ.png

However I then get a nice blue failure :

    https://i.imgur.com/0UpvwNC.png

For whatever reasons the installer is always red and only turns blue
when there is an error condition.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC