Re: Question on installing Debian ppc on iBook with small HD

I would recommend a fresh installation and let the partioning tool handling the partition
sizes.

Adrian

Adrian:

Thanks for the reply, it's been so long that I ran an installation that way, I'm usually installing "custom" into drives that are sliced and diced to contain a number of systems . . . .

I used to run installs "install alongside OSX" back in the day . . . I can't recall if the Debian installer offered me that option recently when I ran into the process a fair ways before aborting out of it . . . ???  I still want to preserve the OSX install on ye olden iBook . . . .  Right now it's the third laptop down in the stack of laptops, in descending order of age . . . oldest on the bottom, and so forth.  : - )