Re: git disappeared - dependencies broken

Hi,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> Debian unstable is currently undergoing a massive transition to switch
> 32-bit architectures to 64-bit time_t as announced last month:

>> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2024/02/msg00000.html
>> https://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoals/64bit-time

So since February 2 we are still broken enough that GIT is broken :(

> As a result, you have run into this:
>
>> https://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2017/12/msg00060.html

yes apparently is. I still think apt-get is being not very smart here,
even if the problem is "cruft". It shouldn't remove arbitrarily remove..
Maybe I shall use aptitude next time.

Is it of any use to track libcurl3-gnutls or are you already perfectly
aware that the package is missing from the build system?

Thanks,

Riccardo