Re: pyppd fix

Le mercredi, 4 septembre 2013 22.48:03 Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> I prefer to wait for Victor to integrate your patch directly in a new
> upstream pyppd version and then do the upload and mass-rebuild of
> packages on the Debian side.

I have now uploaded pyppd 1.0.1-1 and uploaded all reverse build-depends
but hplip, for which I have filed #722695:

	epson-inkjet-printer-escpr 1.2.3-2
	foo2zjs 20130813dfsg0-1
	foomatic-db 20130912-1
	m2300w 0.51-10
	ptouch-driver 1.3-7
	pxljr 1.4+repack0-2

Thanks for having pushed foomatic-db's changes to the git, I only had to
add the pristine-tar change, thanks!

Cheers,

OdyX