Re: Plans on updating to CUPS 2.0.x in Debian and on introducing ippusbxd package?

Hi Till,

Le mardi, 2 décembre 2014, 17.48:42 Till Kamppeter a écrit :
> what are your plans on upgrading CUPS and introducing ippusbxd in
> Debian? I know that there is curremtly a freeze for the next release,
> so should I do these steps Ubuntu-only for now and Debian picks them
> up after the release? Or will Debian do these steps enough time
> before FF of Ubuntu Vivid?

My plans is to work on these two things "soon", but I have quite limited
time and availabilities.

* My ippusbxd package is mostly ready, and only waits on me to take time
to upload it (likely to experimental)
* CUPS 2.0.x will need more involved work, which I expect to be
conducting over the next month, possibly over the end-of-year vacations.

I'll keep the list posted. :-) When is the feature freeze of Vivid?

Cheers,
OdyX