cups-filters 1.16.0 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.16.0 now, with the following changes:

	- cups-browsed: Let elements in arrays get stacked up in the
	  order they are added, before, they were in the order how
	  they are positioned in memory. This especially led to a
	  random order of printer cluster definitions and of
	  command-line-supplied configuration options.
	- cups-browsed: On shutdown not all locally created queues got
          deleted.
	- cups-browsed: Added support for manual definition of
	  load-balancing printer clusters via the "Cluster" directive
	  in cups-browsed.conf.

This release adds the possibility to manually define in cups-browsed.conf which remote CUPS printers should form load-balancing clusters. It also fixes a bug from 1.15.0 where not all of the created local queues get removed on shutdown.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it to Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.

   Till