Re: cups-filters 1.22.3 released!

Le 26.03.2019 13:35, Till Kamppeter a écrit :
Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.22.3 now, with the following changes:

- libcupsfilters: Added error checks for processing GIF, to
  avoid crashes or hangs on broken GIF files (Issues #81, #82,
  Pull request #100).
- cups-browsed: Added hint to the man page and configuration
  file that with "DebugLogging stderr" the logging output goes
  to journal or syslog if cups-browsed is running as system
  service (Issue #28).

Bug fix release, to fix crashes and hangs on broken GIF files and
also to improve the documentation of cups-browsed.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Uploaded to experimental.

Cheers,
Didier