	  without the printer name being reported (Issue #163).
	- cups-browsed: Fall back to IPP 1.1 if a
	  get-printer-attributes IPP request with IPP 2.x fails (Issue
	  #124, Issue #163).
	- gstoraster: Use ".setfilladjust2" instead of the
	  undocumented ".setfilladjust" PostScript command for
	  Center-of-Pixel method to fill paths (Issue #164).

Bug fix release, especially to solve problems with cups-browsed connecting to older IPP printers/servers and for compatibility with Ghostscript 9.27+

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Sorry for the high release frequency, but we have Ubuntu Eoan Final Freeze tomorrow and I putting in last bug fixes. So do not wonder if there will be another release today.

Thanks in advance.

   Till