	- libcupsfilters: in the PPD generator prioritize
	  print-color-mode-supported against
	  pwg-raster-document-type-supported (Issue #186, Pull request
	  #188)
	- rastertopdf, rastertops, texttopdf, pdftoraster,
	  mupdftoraster: Handle zero page jobs, corrections on
	  zero-page job handling (Issue #117)
	- cups-browsed: When restarting after a crash make sure that
	  local queue names have same upper/lower case as before.
	- cups-browsed: Small code improvements to reduce crash
	  probability.

In this release cups-browsed does not need to know the port number of the CUPS daemon it is attached to any more when it connects via domain socket and many additional filters support zero-page jobs now

Please release this on Debian so that it can sync into Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.

   Till