Couple of optimizations to the foo2hbpl2 driver

Hi all,

I've done a couple of optimizations in the foo2zjs package, namely the foo2hbpl2 driver to make it run a bit more smoothly on my resource-constrained print server (DMP Vortex86EX with 128M RAM).

Published them on Github:

https://github.com/alchark/foo2zjs.git

Just wondering what would be the best way to get them integrated? I couldn't find a Git repo with upstream sources, so maybe Rick you could review the changes and apply directly if all looks good to you?

I based the patches on top of the Debian sources (as that's what I'm running on my device), but from what I can tell the only affected file (foo2hbpl2.c) didn't change from the upstream version.

Thanks a lot,
Alexey