ipp-usb in Ubuntu Main - Next obstacle: ronn

Hi,

first thanks for getting rid of the need INI.v1, but unfortunately it seems that it got replaced by "ronn", another possible chain of dependencies in Ubuntu Universe:

----------
Source: ipp-usb
Maintainer: Debian Printing Team <debian-printing@lists.debian.org>
Uploaders: Didier Raboud <odyx@debian.org>
Section: comm
Build-Depends: debhelper-compat (= 13),
               libusb-1.0-0-dev,
               libavahi-common-dev,
               libavahi-client-dev,
               pkg-config,
               dh-golang,
               golang-any,
               golang-github-openprinting-goipp-dev,
               ronn,                                 <<<===
Standards-Version: 4.5.0
Rules-Requires-Root: no
----------

----------
$ apt info ronn
Package: ronn
Version: 0.9.1-1
Ronn builds manuals. It converts simple, human readable textfiles to roff for
 terminal display, and also to HTML for the web.
 .
The source format includes all of Markdown but has a more rigid structure and syntax extensions for features commonly found in manpages (definition lists,
 link notation, etc.). The ronn-format(7) manual page defines the format in
 detail.
 .
 This package contains the ronn conversion tool.
$

This package is in the build dependencies of the Debian package. It is Ruby, why the hell we need Ruby here? Can we somehow get ipp-usb into Ubuntu without use of Ruby? This would be great.

   Til