Re: Contact possibility for Odyx/Didier

Hello Jonas,
On Tue, Dec 01, 2020 at 07:49:34PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (2020-12-01 19:06:22)
> > sorry for "spamming" the list.
>
> You're welcome to use the list for purposes like this.

Ok, thanks.

I daily mirror the cups git repository, but for quite some time no
changes appeard, however, some kind of message which I could not
figure out:
Your configuration specifies to merge with the ref 'refs/heads/debian/master'
from the remote, but no such ref was fetched.

Today, I got an updated of cups (in stable) which, amongst others,
said:
   * Refresh manpage translation pofiles for 2.3.3op1

Did the CUPS git repository change? Where can I find the current
(unstable) place to maitain the man page translation, whenever the
need arises (the upstream text change)?

Thanks for the correct pointers

               Helge