#debian-printing IRC channel

Hi all,

I noticed that rleigh was the only person with admin access to the
#debian-printing IRC channel, so I got the OFTC admins to add the
standard Debian groups to the channel. I've also added a few people who
do printing package uploads (odyx jonas youpi alteholz) to the admins.
If you would like to be channel admin please ask them or #debian-ops.

https://wiki.debian.org/IRC#How_to_create_a_new_.23debian-.2A_channel

The channel gets occasional questions from Debian users/contributors,
so it would be great if more people with printing knowledge could idle
there so that some questions can get answered.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise