Re: HP Printer OfficeJet_Pro_6970 is not working under PureOS (Debian 11)

On Wed 27 Oct 2021 at 11:11:56 +0200, Florian Dohrmann wrote:

> Hi Brian,

Hello Florian,

It is OK to send mail to me but also please send it to

  debian-printing@lists.debian.org

> thank you for helping me out! I wrote to you, because I found your E-Mail
> adress on the package site of  PureOS
> https://software.pureos.net/package/bin/byzantium/hplip
>
> PureOS is based on Debian. I am using PureOS 10 (byzantium) based on Debian
> 11 (bullseye).
> I'm not sure if this is what you need to know to help me.

That is precisely the information that is required. How is the device
connected? USB? Give what you get with the command

  driverless

Cheers,

Brian.