cups-filters 1.28.16 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.28.16 now, with the following changes:

	- imagetoraster, imagetopdf, libcupsfilters: Added support for
	  reading the resolution of an image from its EXIF data when
	  original size with "print-scaling=none" (Issue #362).
	- libcupsfilters: Replaced deprecated data types uint16 and
	  uint32. The function to read TIFF image files via libtiff in
	  cupsfilters/image-tiff.c uses the deprecated types uint16
	  and uint32. The replacements for these types are uint16_t
	  and uint32_t.

Bug fix release, to make images be printed in their original size with "print-scaling=none" and to not use deprecated data types for reading TIFF images.

Please release this on Debian so that it can be synced into Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.

   Till