Incoming

The following URL will yeild the incoming directory on master,

http://incoming.debian.org/

The purpose of this is to allow non-developers to fetch specific packages
from incoming at the explicit prompting of debian developers.

*** DO NOT MIRROR THIS SITE ***

I hope to dismantle the sites mirroring incoming in favor of direct
access, it ultimately will use less bandwidth/cpu.

Also note that files may not necessarily be complete or have valid PGP
signatures, I recommend extreme caution when using any files from there
- do so only if someone recommends it!

Jason