LDP people needs help (Re: problems)

Hi.  I don't know where is the right place to post this,
just hope to reach someone who can help them.

LDP ("The Linux Documentation Project" http://www.linuxdoc.org/) is
going to have a booth at LinuxWorld in New York as listed on:

  http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/orgpav.html

But now it seems that some of them needs help/sponsors.

  on Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:22:40 +0100 (MET),
 guylhem@metalab.unc.edu wrote on discuss@LDP list:

> Hello,
>
> The 2nd sponsor just gave up - we may not be able to come.
>
> I am looking for cheap hotel opportunities for 1 or 2 people and myself from
> jan 28 afernoon to feb 4 in the morning- we are especially interested in
> sharing the costs for a multiple persons room.
>
> Guylhem

Are there anyone who can help them ?  They are providing many good HOWTOs
for Linux community.

Thanks.
--
 # I'm not currently subscribe this list.  Please cc me if you wish to reach me.
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>