Unidentified subject!

Hello, I am very interested in the new gnu clone of unix spell program.
I am a student who want's to take a basque language speller which is not freeware, and make it work for linux. I've got the source code of this speller for office. It would be grateful if you could help me, where to ask, how is the architecture of "spell". How does it use the dictionaryes. Or where can I ask all this questions about spell,linux, and how to make freeware and how to connect it to linux. Thank you.

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp