Re: FYI: Debian mailing lists' code of conduct

[please Cc: me on replies, I'm not subscribed to -project]

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-10-30 12:25]:
> Code of conduct
>
>    When using the Debian mailing lists, please follow these rules:
>
>      * Never send your messages in HTML; use plain text instead. Avoid large
>        attachments.

 Why only avoid large attachments?  Avoid them at all:
       * Never send your messages in HTML; use plain text instead. Avoid
         attachments.  If really needed, keep them small.

 So long,
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\