Re: uol.com.br and petsupermarket

On Monday 13 March 2006 04:20, Anand Kumria wrote:

> That means that as of now, uol.com.br are now considered spam addresses
> and anyone with that address (uol.com.br) has now been unceremoniously
> unsubscribed[1].

Just curious: how many accounts where these?  I have blocked quite a bit
of .com.br in my own filters already, and "uol" rings a bell, I suspect
I've already seen it in spam a few times...

cheers & keep up the work, listmasters!
-- vbi

--
Available for key signing in Zürich and Basel, Switzerland
                    (what's this? Look at http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)