Re: uol.com.br and petsupermarket

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 05:48 +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:

> There were < 100 subscribers from uol.com.br and that ISPs challenge /
> response mechanism is affecting (at least) > 5000 people.

Going through all the flames in this thread I haven't been able to check
if this has been suggested before, so I'm sorry if I'm being redundant,
but have you checked the LDAP database of developers for @uol.com.br
addresses?

Since unsubbing all @uol.com.br addresses didn't help, I imagine it
could be a redirected account receiving mails from the lists and it
could (far-fetched, but possible) be one of us that unknowingly turned
this stupid pseudo-anti-spam-thingy on.

Doesn't hurt to check and send a small and polite email to all
developers whose @debian.org addresses redirect to @uol.com.br.
This could at least solve both problems (the spam and the blacklisting)
temporarily until one of us BR devels can get anything out of UOL.

Cheers