Re: Planets for debian users and debian administrators.

Nico Golde wrote:
Hi,
* Shams Fantar <sfantar@snurf.info> [2007-10-06 21:15]:
gregor herrmann wrote:
On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 18:45:12 +0200, Shams Fantar wrote:
- I don't understand why it doesn't exist a official planet for debian users and a official planet for debian administrators. Do you have responses ?
Take a look at http://wiki.debian-community.org/planets/
Yes, I know these planets. But they aren't official. No ?

What would be different if they would be official apart from the project would be responsible for what the people write?
Kind regards
Nico

There is no difference for me. It was just a question. ;-)

Regards,

--
Shams Fantar (http://snurf.info)