Help: Need of list stats for Debian-Med mailing list (fwd)

Hi

it seems impossible to reach a real person when posting to listmaster
 or listarchive - I just get automated responses.   I also wrote Pascal
Hakim in private because I know he is one of the listmasters but got
no response.  Is there anybody who knows a reasonable way to get the
list stats I need (see below)?  If not I need to work out my alternate
plan which is more time consuming than I would like this to be.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

My mail to {listmaster,listarchive}@debian.org and Pascal:

Hi,

at

     http://lists.debian.org/stats/

you provide interesting stats for the Debian mailing lists.  For the
preparation of my talk at Debconf I would need some stats for mailing
lists and I wonder whether you have some records for the past.  I
would be interested in the number of subscribers (one value per
year is sufficient) and the number of postings in the archive
(well, I could download the archive and just count - but perhaps
you know an easier way).  I urgently need this stats fo
debian-med@lists.debian.org.  It would be very interesting to have
the same stats as comparison for

    debian-jr
    debian-edu
    debian-lex
    debian-accessibility
    debian-nonprofit
    debian-enterprise
    debian-desktop

It would be really great if you could provide these data until
the end of this week - or just tell me that you have no chance
to obtain this quickly (so I would download the archives, count
the postings and grep for different posters).

Kind regards and thanks for maintaining Debian mailing lists

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de