RFC: another upload of sqlite3

Hi Release Team,

The current version of sqlite3 in Squeeze has an RC bug[1], which was
fixed in the latest (v3.7.3) upstream release. I may backport that
change, but it contains other important fixes as well, which should go
the Squeeze IMHO. These contains an other performance regression fix[2],
a memory leak fix[3], prevent a possible OOM[4] ...
Also contains SQL handling fixes[5][6]. Last, but not least UTF8 and
UTF16 fixes[7].

As some of these bugs marked critical, I would like to upload it
targeting Squeeze. But even worse, the next upcoming version already has
several memory leak fixes[8][9].
What should I do? Backport the fix of #591298 to v3.7.2 and live with
the rest? Can I upload v3.7.3 and wait for the next release? Should I
upload v3.7.3 with backporting the memory leak[8][9] fixes?

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS
[2] http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/ece641eb89
[3] http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/e01c5f3eda