Re: CoC / procedural abuse

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> writes:

> On Mon, 08 Sep 2014, Don Armstrong wrote:
>> > Let's be frank: GR is such a heavyweight process, that it's
>> > impractical for overriding "small" decisions like this one.
>>
>> This is by design; the people who make decisions in Debian are the
>> people who do the work.
>
> Wow, so you are telling me that I am not doing work?

He is saying nothing of the sort.

He is saying that the people that do the work (in this case, the work of
managing the lists) are the people that make the decisions about that
particular segment of Debian.

Any other arangement would be so cumbersome as to ensure that the people
doing the work would soon give up in frustration and then nobody would
be doing that work.

Cheers, Phil.