Re: Software Freedom Conservancy needs our cash

On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 11:44:34AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> I thought we paid a retainer to the Software Freedom Law Center, not the
> Software Freedom Conservancy.  Am I confused?

I'm not aware of any retainer paid to Software Freedom Law Center (SFLC)
directly by Debian. SFLC is Debian's lawyer "transitively", via the
services that they offer to SPI's affiliated projects. It might be the
case that SPI's pay legal services to SFLC, but I really don't know.

Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader . . . . . @zacchiro . . . . o o o . . . o .