Request to link to your site

Hello,

I'm employed as an Instructional Designer for Zenith Education Group, a nonprofit provider of career school training.

I’m writing to seek your permission to post a link or links to your Debian.org website in Everest University Online's Introduction to Linux Course. This online course is password protected and students must login to access content. Additionally, your website would open up in its own window outside of our Learning Management System (LMS).

Please let me know if you can provide us with your written permission to post a link or links to your website. If so, what type of attribution (if any) would you like us to use?

Thank you,

Meagan

Meagan Jones

Instructional Designer

Zenith Education Group|www.zenith.org

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and corporate policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability.