Re: Inappropriate content on planet.debian.org and need of evolution of documentation and CoC

On 14634 March 1977, Russ Allbery wrote:
>     The content should be such that it is suitable for people over 12
>     years of age.

> now in the PlanetDebian wiki page added with the above revision is, if
> true, quite significant.  If that is Planet Debian policy, I'll switch my
> aggregation feed for planet.debian.org over to only posts I explicitly tag
> with Debian, which will mean removing nearly all of my posts.

Thats not the policy. I'm also not sure if I like what Holger has
rewritten it too, though in the end his text is just a reminder to think
about if the post fits.

And no, the DebConf CoC does not fit Planet.

--
bye, Joerg