Re: Project Hosting Questions

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 2:57 AM Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:

> Jacob,
>
> > In case your interested, it's now at
> > https://salsa.debian.org/Kazan-team/kazan
>
> Welcome to Salsa. :)

 thanks chris.  i miss alioth... but only for nostalgic / historic reasons :)

>  Feel free to drop debian-project from the CC
> for follow-ups within your team. Just an FYI, by using Salsa you
> are subject to the Debian project's Code of Conduct:
>
>   https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct
>
> I assume that will be no problem for you. Happy hacking...

 reviewed it carefully.  absolutely loved it.  simple, clear,
welcoming, and absolutely no sign of toxic "proscribed behaviours".
even the "diversity" page is stunningly simple *and effective*.  i'm
deeply impressed, and it's why we're here rather than anywhere else.

l.