Re: Censorship in Debian

I agree with Russ that your framing of this is absolutely abhorrent.
Your continued justification of it is digging a bigger hole. I beg you,
please take a step back and reconsider your approach here before
continuing along these lines.

I actually have concerns about Norbert's blog being removed from Planet
and the level of transparency of the Anti-Harrassment team (although
Martin's recent mail to d-d-a addressed most of my concerns on the
latter front). I think it's perfectly fine to question their actions
and I intended to write a private email to their contact address in the
first instance; raising it on -project is another valid approach. But
drawing comparisons between your fellow project members and literal
murderers is absolutely not acceptable.

I'm actually really annoyed because now I don't feel we can have a reasonable discussion about Norbert's blog at all without the taint of this thread hanging over it.

With friends like these…