Re: Debian's Code of Conduct, and our technical excellence

On 12/29/18, Roberto C. Sánchez <roberto@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 12:51:19AM +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
>>
>> But I see no point in discussing difficult, completely made up
>> hypothetical cases.
>>
> OK.  Withdrawn.

I can understand Roberto's purpose in doing so. This was the very next
thing I read after having myself JUST done similar with a tweet
comparing severe mental health episodes to heart attacks of the Mind.

It's about trying to express a sometimes non-tangible in a different
way to try to illustrate a point that may genuinely not be clear to
all. I appreciated and still appreciate Roberto's method because *his*
take very much helped me further understand the difficult topic being
discussed here..

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey