Re: Do we still value contributions?

Le Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 11:11:43AM -0500, Scott Kitterman a écrit :

> More generally, New is being processed as fast as it can given available
> volunteer time.  Any delays are not reflective of a lack of value placed on
> people's contributions.

Hi Scott, John, everybody,

In the past I proposed a system of peer review to pre-screen the
packages that are in the NEW queue.

https://wiki.debian.org/CopyrightReview

It never took off but maybe some process along these lines could help
reducing the time needed by the FTP Masters to process the packages ?

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                              Akano, Uruma, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med