Re: distributed moderation of mailinglist

Hi Philip,

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 8:55 AM Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:

> Are you upset by the fact that quite a lot of spam is currently being
> silently blocked, automatically?  I suspect not.

I am not upset about anything, but spam is not the problem. People
fight too much, and they forget about Debian's goals [1].

> Do you really expect such a mechanism to be needed?

Moderators have opinions. The mailing lists are our primary public
forum. Feelings may run higher, and accusations may abound.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ap-manifesto.en.html#sA.1