Re: Creating a Salsa account

On 07/07/2020 19:08, Geert Stappers wrote:

https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa  then
https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Users:_Login_and_Registration which
says:

  Namespace concepts (Users, Teams)

  Debian Developers

  Debian Developers get synced every 6 hours from LDAP and retain their
  Debian login as salsa username.

I think it means:  password reset  via  https://db.debian.org

I don't need to reset my password there. I know what it is. I did not expect to send it in plaintext anywhere else while we have an SSO server.

With that said, I verified I still know that password by logging in to db.debian.org. That password does not work on the Salsa server. I've tried both "shachar" and "shachar@debian.org" as the username.

Shachar