question - contact to web dev of debian website

Dear all,

I did read somewhere on net about new site and since then (today) I visited the debian.org site. I think I can help with it or at least I could provide some valuable directions.

( I use bash, responsive frameworks like bootstrap, apache, pure html, markdown and git )

- Can someone point me to the right contact/s to web dev team please? many thanks.

--
Best Regards,
George Suba

ICT Engineer - Web Developer
Tel: +44 7905558282
Web: http://topfreelancer.co.uk

I prefer to use encrypted email. This message is considered by me to be a private communication.

My public key fingerprint is 661B 78A1 DD3C F214 A462 E0D3 3AB1 891F 0B10 10F0 and key is also attached to this email as .asc file.

Learn how to encrypt your email with opensource simple guide at https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/