Re: How do you manage debian mails on your mailbox?

On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 11:07:07AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> I have used my primary email address with folder hooks to sort out mails
> according to mailing lists/subjects, using folder hooks and read those folders
> every once in a while (depending on how involved I am with each ML/team)
That's what I do (a single address, procmail rules to put every ML into
its own folder and also sort certain emails into several other folders).

> - - Do you have any sensible way to cope up with so many mails from
> different mailing lists and not potentially miss out on something important?
I skim through all subjects in ML folders, so if that's enough to know
which emails are important I shouldn't skip them. And non-ML stuff is
stored separately.

--
WBR, wRAR