Re: Evolving away from source package realms

On 10/12/22 09:25, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
I can understand your train of thoughts, but to be honest with myself,
I'd rather keep the social limitation rather than enforce a technical
limitation that would prevent me to upload any package and force me to
do $process and wait for someone else's being available to validate it
and give me access.

I really think it's not the matter, to me the matter is package
ownership. While new contributors should feel that it's mandatory to
discuss with maintainers, having people clamped so tightly to their
packages that you don't know if these are actually packages or
src:THE_ring is the issue to me.

Cheers! :)

I wouldn't have say it better. +1

Cheers,