Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?

On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 05:31:56PM +0100, Dominik George wrote:

> The question is not whether hosting is illegal (I don't think it is).
>
> The question is whether we promote Nazi ideology or not. And the
> answer is clearly "No", and that is a fact, not sumething that is up
> for discussion.

Right, and has has been discussed before (more times than can be
counted, most likely) having some sort of content does not imply that
the ideology itself is promoted.  The presence of the texts of the
Torah, the Christian Bible, the Quran, and other holy books in Debian
does not mean that Debian as an organization supports all of the various
ideologies entailed therein.

Neither does the presence of the anarchism and fortune-anarchism
packages mean that the Debian project supports anarchy.

In other words, lets at least be consistent.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez