Re: Aw: Re: Community renewal and project obsolescence

On 2023-12-30 21:40:03 -0500 (-0500), Mo Zhou wrote:
[...]
> How can one download the Debian public mailing list dumps?
[...]

I think you'd have to scrape the HTML (MHonArc) archives. The last
update I remember is that the listmasters are intentionally not
providing raw archives, though perhaps that 15 year old decision
could be revisited if there's new compelling reasons:

Alternatively, I suppose a DD with access to the raw archive data on
the server could (perhaps after some discussion with the
listmasters) perform LLM training on those, but would probably need
to sanitize it and weed out the spam when doing so.
--
Jeremy Stanley