Re: Community renewal and project obsolescence

* Rafael Laboissière <rafael@debian.org> [2023-12-27 21:12]:

This is a very simple-minded analysis about the Debian community (lack of) renewal and project obsolescence:

https://salsa.debian.org/rafael/debian-contrib-years

containing interesting comments made by Sébastien Villemot.

First of all, I wish you all a happy 2024.

I have updated my repository at salsa.d.o (URL above), integrating some elements discussed in the present thread, in particular the analysis proposed by Mo Zhou and the comments made by Steffen Möller.

Best,

Rafael Laboissière