Suggestion for Debian 13: A Openbox enviornment that would work perfect in Debian

Hi team Debian!

First, thanks for all you've done over the decades. Debian is superior in every shape and form. Now to my suggestion, I've recently talked to some friends of mine about the tiling window manager Openbox which we all love and our convo ended up being about what Debian offers in regards to the DEs on installation and that we would all like to see a Openbox edition.

And one of them mention Crunchbangplusplus which is a fork of Crunchbang, a Debian based distro, and that the simplicity of that Openbox enviornment that they've set up would be just perfect for Debian and that it would've been a nice edition to what is already offered on installation in regards to the DE:

https://www.crunchbangplusplus.org/
https://github.com/CBPP/cbpp

All the best / OB

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.