Re: ircII is now free.

On Wed, Jun 10, 1998 at 12:08:51PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 09, 1998 at 09:04:59AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > As bad form as it may be to follow up to my own post...
>
> And once again... :)
>
> I've talked to Igor, somewhat appropriately, on IRC [irc.debian.org,
> #debian], and have modified my draft somewhat in response to that. Since
> there haven't been any firm "do this one", or "no, anything but that!"
> places fairly shortly.

Woooah.. hold on..

First of all, this is chronological.  I dont think that's the
appropriate style for a press release.  It could still be condensed a
lot.

I'll send this now so you dont send it off without a bit more
discussion.  Let me try and write something......

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org