Re: Debians trophy for the Linux New Media awards 2011

On Tue, 2023-03-28 at 14:58 +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> On 2023/03/20 20:56, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> > TL,DR: I have some trophies Debian won over ten years ago, and don't
> > know what to do with them.
> > Back then I had the pleasure to accept the award on behalf of Debian,
> > and since then brought the trophies as eyecatcher to several exhibitions
> > [1].  But I fear when I left Debian ten years ago due to releasing kids,
> > I didn't handed them over.  I fear they somehow got lost till now in a
> > moving box - sorry for that.
> >
> >    1: https://people.debian.org/~tolimar/tmp/LNM-2011.jpg

It might be a good idea to add this photo to the awards page on the
website, could you send a MR to add the photo to english/News/awards/ ?

> > So if someone else has a good idea what to do with them

They could be useful for a Debian History booth/talk at DebConfs :)

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise